Most people understand the importance of a mobile-friendly website. There are people out there who may not have continuous access to a computer. But everyone carries a smart phone nowadays. So if a website is mobile-friendly, that makes it much easier to reach out to all types of consumers—people who are on the go, people who work with their hands rather than on computers and people who might be a bit wary of technology. In addition to being able to reach a large number of people, there are also other reasons why you should have a mobile-friendly website.
- Company Image: You don't want to seem like the type of company which is stuck in the last century. You want people to know that you are technologically up-to-date. And for this, it helps to create a mobile-friendly website.
- UX/CX: Nowadays, it's considered important to provide a good user/customer experience to your user/customer. And having a mobile-friendly website can help you to smooth out the customer journey from beginning to end.
- Sharing: Nowadays, people get on social media more through their phones than on the computer. If you have a mobile-friendly website, they are more likely to recommend it to their friends via their phones.
- Discretion: If someone is looking at your website while they're at work, anyone peering over their heads will be able to see what they're looking at. In comparison, looking at your mobile is more discreet which helps with products that people might not want others to know they are purchasing.
- Alerts: If you have the type of website which gets more views based on alerts (such as a news website) then it makes more sense to make it mobile-friendly because people carry their mobiles with them wherever they go and can respond to any alerts.
Contact us to learn more about the benefits of mobile-friendly websites.