Do you have a company with a logo that was done 5, even 10 years ago? If you hesitantly looked down and nodded yes then maybe it’s time for a new exciting logo Design!
Sometimes the logo was great and cutting edge but now doesn’t hold up to today’s standards and looks outdated. A redesign keeps the brand from feeling stale or out of touch.
Having your company’s logo re-thought and branded again can benefit your business greatly; bring in new clientele and freshen things up.
Below are 5 things to keep in mind when trying to keep you logo professional yet cutting edge.
1. The Logo has to make a great impression. People will judge a book by its cover.
2. Stand out from your competitors. Separating your business from competitors is key to swaying potential customers.
3. Make sure it's professionally done. Hire a Graphic designer, not your neighbor’s step-son that knows a kid with Photoshop. A professional logo will tell customers you’re good at what you do.
4. Be unique. Every company has a special quality that separates them from other businesses. The right logo will help customers decide if your company is right for them.
5. Be memorable. Help People remember YOU. A memorable logo will make it easier for customers to think of you when they have a need.
Interested in getting the REM team to design or redesign a logo? Get in touch today and get started!